Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sticker Organization

Sticker Organization? What kind of a blog post title is that? Who in the world organizes stickers? I NEVER thought I'd be the kind of teacher who organized something as simple as stickers. But when I saw a post by @mskohlskids on Instagram yesterday, I knew I had to do it. She uses a simple metal ring to hang her stickers. GENIUS!


I never really knew how much my stickers bugged me until I started organizing. The sheets of stickers are all different sizes, half of them are missing, and the other half haven't been used in years & don't even stick anymore. All the different holidays and occasion stickers were all jumbled together...no wonder I never used stickers! You couldn't find a thing in my big tub of random stickers.

After about 20 minutes of hole punching and cleaning out of stickers, I was left with sorted and organized groups of stickers! Of course, I had to have labels for each ring, so I created these cover pages:


Hope this satisfies all your organizational needs! What other organizational hacks should I try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticker Organization

Sticker Organization? What kind of a blog post title is that? Who in the world organizes stickers? I NEVER thought I'd be the kind of te...